A small-discussion group (SDG) is an on-line meeting hosted by one of our partners, typically an asset management firm. It takes place over Zoom or similar technology. It is a way for our partners to host meetings where subject-matter experts can answer questions from advisors, and where advisors can interact with their peers to learn best practices. There is no cost to participate in a SDG.
Why you should join
- Easy to join and a great way to connect
- Answer your questions in a small group hosted by subject-matter experts
- Interact with your peers to learn best practices
- No cost to the advisor to attend
Upcoming Small Discussion Groups
Click on the listed SDGs below to register or learn more.
Advisors: Keep your 401(k) book.
The 401(k) Plan Company is providing advisors unparalleled collaborative potential to stand up a unified pooled plan for employers and employees that can be run from any of the 50 states. Run your relationships your way, and keep your clients as your own.
- Learn from AB, Blackrock, DWS, Fidelity, Franklin Templeton, Ivy, Harbor, Putnam and other premier money managers what the opportunities are.
- Learn why R&D recovery can lead to more plan takeovers, plan startups with the highest closing ratios for you.
- Learn why this is "the" place to take your next prospect, as opposed to your existing book, so that you can evaluate the experience and see first hand how 401(k) has truly evolved.
Built by advisors for advisors, The 401(k) Plan Company provides advisors, employers, participants the only true end-to-end logic in the state plan era. Its vision is to connect and align financial services providers across the nation in better service to employers and plan participants through artificial intelligence. The 401(k) Plan Company makes advisors better, it does not replace them and gives them choice and local control of an employer relationship.
Date: November 12, 2020 12:00pm EST
Small Discussion Group duration: 1h