Explore a world of change—in one ETF
The way we work, take care of our health, and consume and connect is dramatically changing. Companies on the forefront of these transformations may represent compelling investment opportunities. Are you poised to capture them?
Introducing ANEW—ProShares MSCI Transformational Changes ETF. ANEW invests in companies which may benefit from four key Transformational Changes—changes accelerated by COVID-19.
Join this exclusive webcast to get a first look at ANEW and the Transformational Changes: Future of Work, Genomics & Telehealth, Digital Consumer, and Food Revolution.
Join the ProShares Investment Strategy team to:
- Review the impact of the pandemic on the economy so far
- Explore the evolutions—and revolutions—driving growth across four Transformational Changes
- Learn how thematic ETFs can fit into yours or your clients’ portfolios
This webcast is eligible for Continuing Education (CE) Credit.
What’s ahead for post-election markets?
How will markets react to a Democratic sweep? A Republican resurgence? A contested result? In an already tumultuous year, a presidential election adds another layer of uncertainty, and typically, volatility rises in the months leading up to voting day. This year, with a pandemic in full swing, unemployment historically high, and economic growth at a standstill, the stakes are especially high. The two candidates have vastly different visions about the role of government, tax law, trade, and regulation, which may affect market performance going forward.
To help investors prepare, we asked Stephen Gallagher, the U.S. chief economist and head of research at Societe Generale to join us to discuss:
- How have presidential politics historically affected the economy—and what’s different this year.
- What’s ahead for stock investing? Where can investors turn outside growth and tech stocks??
- An overview of dividend growth strategies and why they may offer a compelling alternative in challenging market environments.
ProShares 2020 Mid-Year Outlook
The month of May closed with a challenging brew of the lingering pandemic, tentative reopening, trade tensions, and political unrest. Markets, however, continued their remarkable recovery. The month ended with the S&P 500 37% higher than its March 23 low.
Impeachment, a Coming Election, and a Near-Record Market Rally: What Could it Mean for 2020?
As Mark Twain once said, history never repeats itself, but it does often rhyme. The House vote to impeach President Trump coming in mid-December of 2019 certainly feels like a couplet with the Clinton impeachment, which occurred in mid-December 21 years ago. Indeed, there are similarities, but also key distinctions.
Discover the Investment Opportunities in Global Infrastructure
Sweeping changes in demographics, consumer behavior and technology have created an ever-increasing need for global infrastructure development. In fact, it’s estimated that over $91 trillion must be spent on global infrastructure by 2040. And just to keep pace with projected growth, global spending on roads needs to reach $900 billion per year. How can financial advisors turn these needs into an opportunity that can help diversify equity portfolios?
Join Bob Huebscher from Advisor Perspectives and experts from ProShares for an interactive panel to discuss:
- The potential to benefit from transformative changes in global infrastructure spending, and why it’s critical to target “pure play” owner-operators of infrastructure assets.
- How “pure play” companies are near monopolies in infrastructure, with stable, predictable cash flows and less sensitivity to economic cycles.
- Using the historically stable characteristics of global infrastructure companies to help build better, more durable portfolios.