The Explosive Growth in E-Commerce in the Coronavirus World
In this webcast, we’ll explore how advisors can capitalize on the explosive growth in e-Commerce. In our interconnected world, significant disruptions underscore the need for resilient supply chains. We will explore the risks posed by COVID-19 to economic growth, particularly with respect to the consumer, cold storage, and cannabis. It’s an arms race for space as there is an insatiable demand to receive packages in a day or less. The era of ‘last mile’ revolution is just getting started and participants will learn how to access the best-in-class warehouse/distribution facilities. You will learn:
- How COVID-19 has become a catalyst for many to find workarounds that could become permanent, leading to lower demand in certain property sectors (e.g., telecommuting/office, e-commerce/retail).
- How to capitalize on the buildout of eCommerce distribution and last mile facilities in investment portfolios.
- Identify the powerful structural trends in eCommerce, cold storage (grocery), and cannabis and the companies that stand to benefit from the emergence of those trends.
- Why logistics and industrial properties are highly specialized, mission critical, assets for eCommerce.
- How secular changes in consumer habits and demographics are leading to cannabis, grocery, and e-Commerce growth over the next decade.
- The diversification effects of e-Commerce infrastructure as low correlation assets with differentiated risk/return profiles to other asset classes.
- How to get exposure to these industries via a thematic ETF.
Our presenters will be available to answer live questions during the webinar.
This webinar is for financial professionals only and is not open to the public.
Using NDX Option Strategies to Improve Risk-Adjusted Returns
Today’s investors are fully aware of the perils of downside stock market risk. There is also a concern for their need to have enough money to retire which has led to advisory discussions on ways to participate in market gains while mitigating principal drawdowns.
Portfolio Protection and Income Generation using Nasdaq-100 Index Options
Advisors are constantly faced with questions of how to protect your portfolio and generate income. Join Nasdaq’s Sean Feeney, Business Strategy and Product Development, US Options, and Efram Slen, Director of Product Development, Global Index Research, as they discuss the various ways advisors utilize the Nasdaq-100 as a tool for mitigating risk and enhancing yield for your portfolios. Sean and Efram walk through some simple Index Option strategies you can start leveraging today and why it matters for advisors.
Nasdaq President & CEO: Rethink Nasdaq - We are a Global Technology Company
Nasdaq President & CEO Adena Friedman talks candidly with Envestnet Head of Asset Manager Distribution about the future of financial advising, adding value for clients, work/life balance, and why Nasdaq isn’t just an exchange but a global technology company.