Increase Your Upside Potential with Innovator Accelerated ETFs
Innovator Accelerated ETFs are part of the Innovator Defined Outcome ETF family and are the world’s first ETFs that seek to provide a multiple of the upside return of the S&P 500, to a cap, with a single exposure on the downside, offered with quarterly or annual outcome periods. Join us as we present Accelerated ETFs and learn how clients can benefit from using them, particularly in the current market environment.
What you will learn for this webinar is:
- What are Accelerated ETFs?
- How can Accelerated ETFs potentially help clients meet specific target returns?
- Where do Accelerated ETFs fit in a client’s portfolios?
Frontier Tech Investing with LOUP
The phrase “Frontier Technology” can mean a lot of different things to different people. LOUP Ventures, led by technology guru, Gene Munster, seeks to invest in companies within areas such as AR/VR, Autonomous Vehicles, Robotics, that are disrupting the technology space (often called the “up and comers” of their respective industries). Based on decades of experience and research, Gene and his team, through LOUP offers an alternative to the traditional, large-cap technology funds populated with typical FAANG stocks. Join us as we present LOUP, and discuss how the ETF seeks “Future FAANGS” and is an effective complement, or standalone, technology-focused ETF.
Election 2020 and Client Portfolios: Using Innovator Buffer ETFs to Hedge Election Risk
Description: Markets continue to face volatility due in part to the upcoming election and the uncertainty of a coronavirus vaccine. Clients need investment solutions that allow them to manage risk and limit volatility during these times. Innovator’s future-focused solution through its Defined Outcome lineup, allows clients to reduce downside risk through a built-in buffer, but also maintain the upside potential of the market. The goal is for clients to stay the course and focus on long-term financial goals.
Learn a potential solution enabling clients to reduce downside risk through a built-in buffer, but also maintain the upside potential of the market. The goal is for investors is exposed to focus on long-term financial goals, rather than short-term noise.
A Primer on Defined Outcome ETFs and How RIAs Implement Them in Client Portfolios
Defined Outcome ETFs have proven to be a remarkable tool for managing portfolio risk in client portfolios, especially during volatile markets.
In this webcast, Bruce Bond, CEO of Innovator, introduces the Innovator Defined Outcome ETFs and Graham Day, also of Innovator, explains how these ETFs work. Rob Schulz and Austin Smith illustrate how they implement the Innovator Defined Outcome ETFs in client portfolios.
Advisors will learn:
- What are Defined Outcome ETFs? Defined Outcome Investing is a concept that has been around for several decades, however, its use in an ETF format is relatively new. Learn the benefits of using an ETF as an investment vehicle to implement this style of investing.
- How do they work? In this section, we will discuss the “layers” of specific options that are used in order to produce a defined outcome.
- How can they be used in client portfolios? We will have an RIA explain how his team uses the Innovator Defined Outcome ETFs in client portfolios.
Both all presenters will be available to answer your questions live following the presentation.
Tackling Uncertainty with Defined Outcome ETFs
In this webinar, Bruce Bond and Graham Day will provide an introduction to Defined Outcome ETFs along with positioning ideas for client portfolios. This webinar will cover:
- What are Defined Outcome ETFs?
- How do they work?
- How can they be used in client portfolios?
Both Bruce and Graham will be available to answer your questions live following the presentation.
Buffer ETFs to Capitalize on Volatile Markets
Defined Outcome ETFs have proven to be a remarkable tool for managing portfolio risk, especially during volatile markets.
In this webcast Bruce Bond, CEO of Innovator, explains why these ETFs do so well during times of market turmoil and uncertainty, and why more than $1b has flowed into Defined Outcome ETFs over the past several weeks.
Bruce also introduces the upcoming April Series of Defined Outcome ETFs, and explores timely trade ideas to incorporate buffers into your portfolio now.
1) learn about defined outcome investing as a risk management tool for client portfolios,
2) explore the current market environment,
3) learn how buffers can help reduce the impact of severe market declines.
How to own the S&P 500 with built-in buffers
In this webinar, Bruce Bond and Graham Day, of Innovator ETFs and Matt Kaufman of Milliman Financial Risk Management will present Innovator S&P 500 Buffer ETFs (SM). The only ETFs in the world to provide investors with S&P 500 performance (to a cap) and defined downside buffers. Historically, these types of defined outcome strategies have only been available through structured notes and certain insurance products. Today, a revolutionary ETF alternative exists to help you invest in 2019 with confidence. You will learn how to use defined outcome ETFs in your practice and portfolio including information on:
- Defined downside buffer levels
- Exposures to the S&P 500 upside performance
- Low-cost, flexible, liquid, and transparent
- Information on credit risk
- Resets annually and can be held indefinitely