An Introduction to Email Marketing
Advisor Perspectives welcomes guest contributions. The views presented here do not necessarily represent those of Advisor Perspectives.
To get the most out of your marketing efforts, email delivers the results you want. I have created a series to serve as a one-stop guide to email marketing for financial advisors, The Financial Advisor’s Guide to Email Marketing.
In this series, I will answer questions such as:
- What is email marketing and why use it?
- How do I build an email list?
- What is an email service provider (ESP) and why should I use one?
- What is the basic framework of an effective marketing email?
- Why should I send out an email newsletter?
- What email etiquette tips and best practices should I follow?
- What is email marketing automation and how should I use it?
Over the next several weeks, you will find the answers to those questions and more, to ensure you use email marketing effectively to connect with prospects, gain more clients and grow your business.
Now, let’s begin by diving into what The Financial Advisor’s Guide to Email Marketing is all about.